Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dr. Seuss Re-Visited

Back in 2007 I was lucky enough to have the chance to shoot with Jeremy Jones up in Alaska. While flying around looking for lines that he wanted to ride we stumbled upon this feature, later to be named Dr. Seuss, that had never been riden before. Now we all know that Jeremy is nuts when it comes to the lines that he decides to ride, and I'm fine with that because he truly knows his own ability. What scares me is when he started making decisions of where to drop off the photographer and filmer. Check out the video for what I'm talking about.
Safe in my personal Alaskian IMAX theatre, as long as I don't move.
Jeremy Jones finding his own way down.
They call this a tow in, any gust of wind and all hell breaks loose.

4 comments:

  1. Nice style! Heel In's are even more sketchy when you have to shimmy out along the basket! I watched Pashley have to do that with a broken collarbone last year, haha!

    _POUCH

    ReplyDelete